I am looking for an experienced IT Engineer at 2nd Line level, to provide support on behalf of a global solutions provider. You will be based on site at One of their End Clients in London.
- Provide desk side support; resolving IT problems, configuring PC's, installing, upgrading and replacing core hardware and software.
- You will part of the project team, carrying out IT implementations, installations and upgrades.
- You will liaise with all business areas and become involved in the implementation of best practice, by providing informal training and advice on the effective use of the company's hardware and software.
- Support colleagues within IT Operations by sharing information, knowledge and experience.
- Carry put Local Support duties, such as team controlling, issue of IT consumables, asset and warranty management
- Work to agreed SLA's, ensuring that the data provided is complete and accurate.
Skills / Experience provided:
- Demonstrate commercial experience with 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Strong problem solving skills
- Resilient, confident and tenacious attitude
- Ability to show discretion where necessary
- Must have a flexible approach to working hours
- Be prepared to travel to other sites/regions
- Access to a car and full clean driving licence is favourable.
Please apply online with your CV
- Desktop Support
- laptop/pc configuration
- Hardware and software upgrades
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'