Leading e-Infrastructure and Network organisation requires an IT Engineer to be responsible for the operational aspects of on premise and cloud IT Infrastructure. Specifically, responsible for the Windows-based infrastructure which includes; Skype for business/Lync, Office 365, NPS, DNS and DHCP.
The majority of the work involves:
- 2nd line support BAU.
- Supporting and deploying Lync and skype for business.
- Support of Microsoft VPN and NPS role.
- Support of Microsoft AD and Exchange on premise and cloud.
- Support and implementation of Audio/Video Devices.
- Support of DNS and DHCP in multi-domain configuration.
- Support and development of ITIL processes.
- Project work related to in-house technologies.
- Knowledge of Windows PowerShell and scripts.
- Knowledge of mobile device management
- Knowledge of supporting Windows PCs and Apple devices
- Managing outsourced services and suppliers
- ITIL Framework
You may occasionally be required to travel within Europe in this role.