My client is a leading provider of Premium Serviced Offices. They are looking for an IT Engineer to join their London based team.
This role is responsible for providing in house technical support services to external clients from onsite IT set up, site survey, equipment and application audit and troubleshooting services. To provide an excellent customer service experience to aid customer retention, increase profitability and to enhance the end user IT experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide clients with technical services to assist them in setting up the IT requirements for the offices while providing the highest levels of customer service always
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
• Install authorised software to laptops and desktops
• Perform quarterly check to ensure security and upgrades are applied and kept up to date on desktops and laptops
• Patching of network and phones
• Assist with the IT audits for each centre in conjunction with the Director of IT Services and Customer Services Director.
• Assist the centres in maintaining an up to date log of equipment in the centre comms rooms
• Monitor and manage the IT Support mailbox, ensuring all emails are replied to within 24 hours
• Install and configure IT equipment
• Be proficient on all platforms used by the company including CONNECT, Medusa, SharePoint & Office 365 Admin portal