My client are a leading IT Solutions and software house in Staffordshire who are currently undergoing an expansion of their IT function, and are therfore seeking an IT Engineer to come onboard ona permanent basis.
The role requires an experienced level-three IT professional to work as part of a small dedicated team servicing over 250 employees, currently working on the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, VMWare;
- Clients using Microsoft Windows 7 & 10. Microsoft Office, Visio, Project, and AutoCAD;
- Sophos Endpoint Security. Sophos UTM Firewall & VPN;
- Dell servers and laptops. Including Dell EqualLogic and Compellent Storage;
- Quest AppAssure Backup & Recovery;
- NEC Digital / IP Phone System, HP Network Switches, Kyocera Printers.
Your responsibilties would include:
- Managing, maintaining, and improving the existing IT systems as part of a team;
- Provide excellent communication to employees and the team.
- The ability to be friendly and accommodating when engaging with staff;
- Follow all defined policies and procedures. Suggest where improvements can be made;
- Assisting with the implementation of new key technologies;
- Providing technical advice on leading business technologies
- Computer related qualification to degree or equivalent, or comparable industry experience;
- Experience in maintaining Windows Active Directory environments;
- Experience with VMWare vSphere, Hyper-V, and other virtualisation technologies;
- Implementation and management of antivirus and security applications;
- Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint experience;
- Good working understanding of networking tools and switch configurations;
If this role is of interest and you meet the requirements above, please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch with further information.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- active directory
- switch configurations