Job Title: IT Field Support Engineer
Location: Greater Manchester/Lancashire
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £26k-£30k + Van
Are you an IT Support Engineer working within the Education Sector???
We are currently looking for IT Field Support Engineers in an education environment, in the North West area.
To provide customers with onsite technical support, remote support, installations, account and project management.
Duties / Responsibilities:
To provide scheduled and ad/hoc IT maintenance visits to education and SME customers sites
To provide emergency call outs to education and SME customer sites
To provide installations at education and SME customer sites
Customer account and project management
Dealing with any third parties to complete any of the above
Core Technical Skills Required:
- Windows Server 2008 - 2016
- Managing Active Directory environments
- Group Policy in an environment of 30+ devices
- DNS, DHCP, and the TCP/IP suite
- WDS, MDT, or other imaging tools (both creating and deploying images)
- Windows 7 - 10
- Office 365
Also, desirable skills (but not essential):
- Virtualisation environments (Hyper-V and VMWare)
- Switch configuration and VLAN management
- SharePoint Online
- iPad deployment and management
- Experience of working in an educational environment
Salary: £26k-£30k depending on experience
In return we can offer you an exciting career in a growing company with excellent salary upto £30k base and benefits
If you are interested in this role, then please APPLY ASAP and we will be in touch with further details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'