IT Director - Hailsham, East Sussex
We are currently recruiting for an IT Director in Hailsham, East Sussex. Are you able to join a large business with multiply locations and provide strategy direction to the board for the IT within the business. You will have strong IT background with management experience of working within medium sized companies. You will have excellent IT skills too.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To take responsibility for the day to day line management of designated staff, to ensure they have clear expectations of their roles and that high performance standards are achieved and maintained.
- To ensure that the business management information system meets the needs of all sections;
- To oversee the use, development and integration of the various databases and other systems used by the business
- To ensure the effective management of a fast-running, reliable computer network that will offer a quality platform to all staff;
- To investigate, recommend, procure and support all new technologies that the business requires to implement and that may involve the use of IT or network systems;
- To ensure compliance with all IT-related legislation, including matters related to information security and the use of software licences;
- To monitor and check that reliable back-up system and disaster recovery procedures are in place, to continually meet the needs of the business;
- To communicate IT strategy to staff, providing guidance and assistance as required so that users feel confident and secure and are able to put the business IT provision to best use.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary for this full time role is £55,000 to £65,000 dependent on experience
Benefits to include 30 days holidays plus bank holidays. Pension plus other benefits
This satisfactory DBS form will be required to be employed.
- Business Management
- Disaster Recovery
- IT Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"