IT Director Job - London Job
IT Director- £550-£600 Per Day
Your new company
My client is a UK's leading medical research charity organisation recruiting for IT Director.
Your new role
The main role is to ensure the strategic leadership and management of the IT team for the charity providing robust and reliable operation of computing facilities now and into the future.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience of leading and managing a diverse IT team in a large and changing environment;
- Proven experience of managing complex IT Projects both strategy through to implementation;
- Proven ability to work at a strategic level exemplified by taking IT provision through change;
- Experience of setting and managing budgets & building the IT team;
- Extensive experience of IT Infrastructure provision including networks, access control, filestores, databases, webservers, VMware across a wide range of platforms including Windows and Linux;
- Experience of implementing cloud based applications and storage;
- A proven ability to solve problems and work under their own initiative;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly production and delivery of system development proposals, and production of documentation.
- Must have charity experience
What you'll get in return
£550-£600 Per Day
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job