We are seeking to appoint an IT Director on a permanent basis.
The role is based at our Head Office in central Bristol. We offer a highly competitive package including bonus, car allowance and other great benefits.
The IT Director will be directing and managing all aspects of IT, including strategy, delivery and service, consulting on the delivery of a sustainable strategy including people, process and technology improvements required to support the business strategy.
What We Look For:
- Extensive experience in information technology and in managing information systems for technology based customer focused businesses
- A proven track record of leading a Change function/managing project delivery, with previous experience of managing major system and business change initiatives
- Experience of leading and developing an IT team
- Project and programme management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, stakeholder management experience and the ability to build credible relationships
What you`ll get up to as the IT Director:
- Lead and develop the IT function
- Provide leadership with sound advice on medium and long term development of information systems and technology
- Oversee the management and successful delivery of all IT projects
- Provide and enforce best practice processes for the management and governance of IT
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career.
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.