Brighton, East Sussex
£100,000 - £110,000
IT Director with experience of managing enterprise level business applications and systems, in addition to infrastructure and services, is required by a leading international business whose UK operation is centred out of Brighton.
This role will see you reporting directly into the CTO and having overall responsibility for the Business Systems and applications in addition to the global infrastructure team. The emphasis will be on ensuring an high availability, high performing infrastructure service.
The key competencies you will need to have in order to be successful in this IT Director role include:
- Very strong technology leadership and understanding of international IT set ups, including Systems and Infrastructure
- Proven examples of making improvements and impacts on business systems and applications, such as CRM, ERP etc.
- Be an effective manager, leading a diverse team of technology professionals across the company
- Able to take ownership and execute IT strategies, having ownership of the IT roadmap and architecture
- Be highly focused on service delivery, with a proven ability to continually improve processes and procedures across the existing IT complex
- Work collaboratively with peers and stakeholders at all levels of the business, offering your guidance, experience and promoting ideas for improvement
This role oversees a complex IT set up which includes the in-house systems and infrastructure, along with integrated systems into their customer sites. This role would suit someone who has worked in a similar environment and is comfortable with both national and international travel where required.
In return you will be working with a truly fantastic, private entity who continue to expand and thrive in their market place. You will be working with a great group of individuals, taking on a position which offers some of the best work challenges in town.
To apply for this IT Director position please send your CV to Paul Wilson at Arc IT Recruitment.
IT Director, Systems Manager, Head of Systems, Systems Director, Head of IT, Director of IT, Technology Director
£100k - £110k