Are you an IT Development Manager thinking about your next challenge? Perhaps you are passively looking or you want something new to get your teeth into? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Here at Health-on-Line we’re looking for an IT Development Manager who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced environment and communicating with people across the business. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis in return for a competitive salary up to £55,000 per annum depending on experience.
Our culture is a big part of who we are, we want someone to embrace this and join our family. Our IT department develops and maintains our internal bespoke IT systems with an emphasis on quality, security and automation.
Key responsibilities of our IT Development Manager:
- Successfully develop & manage individuals to maximise their potential, ensuring they are achieving sprint and quarterly commitments whilst adhering to coding standards.
- Building a flexible, cross-skilled engineering team, focusing on individual skills development through coaching based leadership.
- Proactively manage attendance, performance and conduct issues within the team, applying robust best practice and ensuring company policies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Contributes to and assists in identifying and delivering people development initiatives across engineering Contributes to high level resource planning and sourcing strategy decisions.
- Coach individuals to identify and promote growth in their current role and advancement towards future opportunities.
- Enhancement of employee engagement to contribute to making the Engineer function and Health-on-Line a great place to work.
Skills, knowledge and behaviour required of our IT Development Manager:
- Relevant previous people management/coaching experience.
- Technical background/Good level of technical understanding required.
- People and Performance management skills essential- ability to lead a team effectively, train them well, and promote open, constructive and collaborative relationships at all levels.
- Enthusiastic and highly proactive, with the ability to motivate others to achieve.
- Proven coaching and mentoring skills.
- Flexible and adaptable approach.
- Proven problem-solving skills, able to make rational judgements from the information available.
- Good knowledge of development lifecycles. Experience of Agile methodology beneficial.
- Ability to work in a team and be self-sufficient.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong reciprocal relationships with colleagues and business stakeholders across AXA, gaining trust and support and encouraging collaboration.
Who are we?
Health-on-Line started in 2000 with 8 people and a large empty office. With hard work, determination and a great work ethic we are proud to say we have over 500 people in our Bournemouth office. Our culture is a big part of who we are, we have a real family feel throughout the company and we recruit people not just because they have an awesome skill set, but because they share our core values; which are Integrity, Passion, Customer Focus, Team work and Innovation.
Aside from this, we have the backing of AXA PPP, they bought us in 2012 and we have had the pleasure of working with them since 2005. AXA has helped our business grow to where we are today.
Benefits of becoming our IT Development Manager:
Apart from our unique culture and team, you will be working with bleeding edge technologies and will be an integral part of our mission in offering our customers the best products and an exceptional experience. We already know this to be true as we have a 98% customer satisfaction rating.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is important to us, recently we have introduced yoga classes and mental health awareness training, and more are on the way.
If you have the skills and experience to become our IT Development Manager please click 'apply’ today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'