IT Development Manager
£70,000 - £80,000 basic
Our client, are one of the country’s leading real estate agents and have over 200 years’ experience within this industry. They are continuously expanding and therefore seeking an IT Development Manager with Full Stack development experience to join their well-established team based in Bracknell. You will be the key technical resource in the implementation of exceptional user experience internally and externally.
Working in conjunction with the IT Director, the main purpose of this role is to;
- Experience of leading Full Stack development projects with internal & external teams.
- Ensuring effective development processes are in place by use of Agile methodologies.
- Analyse, design and code new software modules as per the agreed technical specifications.
- Experience with a multitude of research techniques including stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, user journey mapping, user interviews, usability testing, multivariate testing, funnel & traffic analysis.
- Automated testing - Nunit, XUnit, Jasmine, Specflow and Selenium.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum Environment and a good understanding of security concerns such as XSS, CSRF.
- Effective software delivery management (CI/CD) and development team leadership & management.
- Experience working towards tight deadlines and ability to work on own initiative & priorities workload accordingly.
- Ensuring quality requirements are delivered to the development team prior to commencement of implementation.
IT Development Manager | £70,000 - £80,000 basic | Bracknell | Permanent| Full-time |
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above-mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
- Development Projects
- IT Development
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Agile Methodologies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'