My client is seeking an IT Developer to undertake the development and maintenance of the company's ERP system, hardware and databases. The salary for this role is between £35,000 - £55,000 depending on experience. The position is based in Barnoldswick, Lancashire.
- Develop, maintain and support the existing ERP and related systems and Informix database.
- Deliver support and training to non-technical users in the ERP and other computer systems both in office and factory locations.
- Participate in ongoing reviews of current systems adequacy, determine and implement the changes needed to improve service and enhance efficiency.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- IT related issues in the factory e.g. hardware deployment and fault finding
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience of implementing, supporting and developing complex ERP systems.
- Must have a strong understanding of relational databases (preferably Informix SE and Informix Dynamic Server).
- Must have strong skills in SQL development (SQL statements, Stored Procedures and Database Triggers).
- Strong programming skills.
- Must have strong user support skills giving support to users in use of the ERP and other computer systems and hardware.
- Must be able to write SQL based reports and extract data for transfer into other presentation interfaces (e.g. Excel, web, ERP system) using FTP and/or ODBC as required.
- Ability to develop and understand Unix shell scripts (Bourne shell/Korn shell)
- Ability to perform Unix/Linux server admin tasks
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail. Alternatively, send your CV directly to me at Thomas.Warburton@ itecco . co . uk
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'