You will be working with the IT Manager carrying out varied development work on both bespoke and external systems. We all work very closely together so there may be times when you are needed to help other members of the team as we grow.
As an IT Developer, your main duties will include:
- Building, deploying, maintaining and securing web-based systems.
- Delivering projects within a specified timeline.
- Growing, supporting and maintaining existing projects.
- Researching and developing Greenfield projects.
- Researching new technologies and methodologies that can help the company grow.
To be a successful IT Developer, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous commercial experience using the principles of OOP and MVC.
- Previous commercial experience using VBA and Excel Power Query.
- Extensive knowledge in a programming language such as Java.
- Knowledge and understanding of database design and implementation.
- C# and Apex experience a plus.
In return, we will offer an IT Developer a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum (depending on experience), a pension scheme, 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 after two years) and games/reading rooms for everyone to use.
To apply for this Developer role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job