Golden Charter is a market leader in later life planning including pre-paid funeral plans and legal services. With more than 250 employees and 26 years’ experience in helping people take care of their funeral arrangements and later life planning needs, Golden Charter is the expert when it comes to planning ahead.
The success of our business is down to our people and our priority is making Golden Charter a great place to work. We recognise potential, providing opportunities that fit an individual’s skills and talents, and ensure the right support is in place. Opportunities for promotion within Golden Charter are commonplace with over 50 internal promotions in the last 2 years.
Golden Charter is looking to appoint an IT Desktop Analyst on a 5 month fixed term contract. This role will be based at our head office in Bearsden, Glasgow.
As the IT Desktop Analyst, you will work with business stakeholders at all levels to ensure that they have access to IT systems that support the delivery of high quality services leading to the achievement of the organisation's objectives and targets.
This is a hands-on role responsible for supporting the desktops and associated systems and services as required.
Candidates looking to apply will have experience in multiple/all areas of the below:
3 Years' experience in a similar role.
- Automated Desktop Builds and deployments
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1 and Windows 10
- Microsoft SQL (2005, 2012)
- Microsoft Active Directory (2012), DHCP and DNS
- Office365 (Exchange, SharePoint & Skype for Business)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Office 2010, 2016 & Office365)
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008 R2, 2012 R2)
- Sophos Anti-Virus (version 10.0)
- Apple iPhone/Windows & Android Phones and Dell tablets
- Avaya IP Office 10.1 (Phone System)
- Disaster Recovery
- Technical Documentation
Salary: £20,000 (annual salary)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Benefits: Free parking, pension contribution, free life insurance, subsidised gym membership, various funded social events, fantastic career opportunities.
- Line Support
- 2nd Line