Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an IT Desktop Support Analyst to join our client based in Stevenage.
Please Note: Clean Driving License required
- Support all end users throughout the business
- Ensure that IT equipment is maintained and used correctly
- Minimise any downtime
- Support changes to IT systems and hardware
- Server maintenance
- Support the IT Manager with projects and introducing new IT initiatives
Experience / Skills required:
- Sound IT knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar IT support role
- Essential skills: Windows 7, IOS 11, Microsoft Office Suite, Server 2012, Group Policy, DFS Namespaces, DNS, DHCP, Asset Management & Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive work ethic
For more information please contact us today -
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job