IT Delivery Manager required on a permanent basis for a leading not-for-profit organisation based in South Wales. This organisation is looking for someone to lead on a series of Dynamics systems improvements. This person will be effective in delivering the changes that come from the business. They will work with in-house and third-party technical teams with a hybrid Prince/Agile methodology to oversee a series of key projects through to completion.
The Sector in which this organisation operates in is widely considered stable. So much so, that they have four positions they want to fill before the end of the year. This is a brand new position for the organisation giving this person a great 'greenfield' opportunity to shape the role with a passionate senior management team.
Role: IT Delivery Manager
Location: South Wales
Salary: £46,000 - £53,000 + great benefits package, including flexible working arrangements
The essential skills for the position are as follows:
- Dynamics experience
- SharePoint knowledge
- Experience of taking business requirements and turning these into technical specifications for development teams
- Experience liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience leading technical teams
- Change Management experience - the ability to drive change as well as the ability to be adaptable to changing technologies
- Project Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to understand what’s possible from the business and set expectations, as well as manage in-house and 3rd party technical teams
Whilst this role is based in South Wales, they are open to candidates from further afield with the right skillset and motivation for the role. Post lockdown, they would be occasionally expected to visit the Cardiff based office.
Other optional opportunities for this person in the role would including creating and leading on a Change Board. The business is hungry enough for change to warrant one, which means this position could evolve to include this.
If this truly great opportunity appeals to you and you would like to find out more, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date Cv for review.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'