IT Recruitment Delivery Consultant / Resourcer
Searching for 2xresourcers/Delivery Consultants with a minimum of 6 months who have a proven track record in candidate generation, building and maintaining relationships to their candidates.
I am working alongside a company with a diffence, having been founded in 2003 they saw a gap in the market to make their mark. They focus on IT recrutiment and talent advisory. They predominately focus on the UK, Benelux, DACH , U.S.A, EMEA and APAC regions.
- Building a strong database of candidates, to ensure the agency is able to keep the client happy
- Recruitment and job-seeking
- Networking and profile building generally with IT candidates
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Qualifying and working each vacancy positively and enthusiastically
What do they look for within a Delivery Consultant…
They have 3 main key attributes to what they are looking for
Bright - By bright I don’t mean graduates; by bright I mean someone who has their head screwed on and is willing to learn.
Driven - They look for someone who is driven to be the best.
Professional - They want a certain level of professionalism for example with phone manner
What they have to offer :
- LinkedIn Recruiters Licence
- Retained assignments
- Candidate Database
- Cloud - able to work from home on your phones - your material is always accessible
- They offer a grown up environment - work hours are 9am - 5pm and its not frowned upon if you leave on time.
- Team trips - for example Christmas lunch this year will be in Paris for the day
- Candidate Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"