IT Database Administrator
up to £30,000 plus benefits
Bromley, SE London
Sought after Legal 500 law firm with 4 branches in the south east London area. The firm have a new IT Database Administrator to support the IT Manager in the firm’s HQ in Bromley.
- Support the maintenance of firm’s suite of development, test and live databases and applications.
- The role has exposure to all aspects of database and application administration - e.g. installation, upgrade, backup and recovery, performance and investigating problems.
- The successful candidate will have an interest in application development, a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office environments and systems administration.
Who are you?
- Code and test programming for software
- Develop and deploy computer applications
- Execute code builds to development, test and production environments
- Fix bugs in existing code
- Collaborate with department to spec business requirement
- Maintain documentations per company standards
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions logged on the I.T. helpdesk.
- Understanding of object-oriented software engineering
- Track record of successful database and application administration
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code
- Excellent complex problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid troubleshooting and communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Visio)
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Experience with coding languages (SQL, VBA, Python, Xaml and Java)
- Familiarity with HTML
- Team working
- Relevant IT qualification is desirable (
- One to three years of experience in application development
- Experience of developing case management systems (Partner for Windows desirable)
For more information about this IT Database Administrator role please contacts Leilani Reader at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'