Our client based in Seaham is looking for a Data Programmer to join their busy team, reporting into the IT Manager.
As the Data Programmer you will ensure all necessary data work, including data formatting, mail sorting and print file production, is carried out to ensure adherence with production schedules, enabling customer mailing dates to be met or exceeded.
- Carry out data manipulation as required, including data mail sorting within Cygnus.
- Produce print files as per client specifications, utilising GMC Inspire Designer.
- Carry out job proofing of all jobs, with proofs sent to clients for approval, making any adjustments as necessary.
- Carry out suitable and sufficient quality checks to ensure output is accurate and error free.
- Ensure correct, final data files are sent to the print room for commencing print in accordance with production schedules.
- Produce inkjet outputs for both offline and Sitma inkjet technology.
- Produce binary control data for Sitma selectivity.
- Monitor and maintain transactional work streams, including correction of failed files within a timely manner, and implementation of customer change requests.
- Monitoring of data email account, liaising with the relevant Account Manager within the customer service department regarding delivery of client data through email and ftp
- Any other duty or responsibility which may from time to time fall above or below the remit for this position, as defined by the Special Projects Manager
The ideal candidate will understand customer requirements, have a good working knowledge of Cygnus and GMC Inspire Designer with programming experience.
Please contact Oliver Jennings at Sona Resourcing on to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"