IT Data Administration - Sales Support/Data Entry
My market leading IT company is looking for a IT data administrator to work wiithin a sales support environment.
Salesforce & Excel skills are essential.
As a IT Sales Support Administrator you will be supporting both the sales team and sales operations team by bridging the incompatibilities between the two. You will handling day-to-day deal support requests to ensure that deals get approved quickly and working on longer term database integration projects to improve back-end system inefficiencies.
This role would suit someone with some salesforce knowledge but more importantly and ability to multitask in a high performance environment
- Routing live deals to the appropriate account owner
- Conducting conflict checks for deal registrations and incentive programs against our client's commerce tool and Salesforce
- Creating leads and reseller accounts in Salesforce for the sales team
- Matching existing customer database and reseller database to that of our client
- Conducting internet and portal research to properly classify new accounts
- Sharing deals with sales representatives
- Ability to work in a high energy and high deal volume environment
- Attention to detail is an absolute must
- Strong organizational skills coupled with and multi-tasking ability
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Previous experience in sales support or data entry preferred
If interested please get in touch asap to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Randstad Technologies is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'