IT Customer Engineer, based in Croydon working on Government site, £competitive salary. Break fix exp needed
Technical Resource Group (TRG) are the front line engineers. The face of our client They are the technical staff that enable the users of our customers by owning and resolving their IT issues. We have engineers that simply enjoy being hands on and fixing issues but we also have a track record of developing our engineers into consultancy, global infrastructure, service manager and project manager roles.
We are looking for an engineer to be based on one of our government customer sites in Croydon.
You will be working primarily on an IT Tech Bar supporting laptops, smartphones and other mobile devices. The successful candidate needs to be able to be approachable and be comfortable speaking to people of all levels of seniority as well as be able to being able to adjust the way that they discuss technical resolutions to the technical level of the customer.
You will working within a team of approximately 5 engineers in a shift pattern covering the hours of 08:00 - 20:00 Mon - Sat.
* Knowledge and understanding of Windows 10
* Experience working in an IT corporate environment
* Experience of laptop hardware breakfix (preferably on Lenovo and Dell hardware)
* Excellent customer facing skills
* Must be able to articulate advice and technical resolutions to people with differing technical knowledge
* Adaptable and welcoming of change and communicating change to customers
* Be willing to work on an 08:00 - 20:00 shift pattern Monday - Saturday
* Eligible for SC clearance
The Ideal Candidate
* Current SC clearance
* Dell and Lenovo hardware certifications
* Windows 10 accreditations
* Experience working on an IT Tech Bar
* Experience of Windows 10 within a corporate environment
* Experience supporting smartphones and other mobile devices (installations and issue resolution)
* Driving licence
Please apply today with your latest CV if you are interested.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job