At AstraZeneca, patients are at the heart of everything we do.
A global company that pushes the boundaries of science, we all share a big purpose: to discover and develop life-changing medicines that save lives.
Our role is to keep the business productive. Bringing together technology and service, with efficiency and security we drive the effective use of tools, processes and ways of working. A unique combination of reliability, and proactivity and collaboration. Always maintaining our global standards, whilst seeking opportunities for improvement across all our infrastructure.
The End User Services function provides IT Services for the entire AZ organisation. The function is truly global in scale with team members across Asia, Europe and the Americas
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join the Customer Effectiveness team for a IT Customer Engagement Content Manager to join our End User Services function out of our Macclesfield location!Role Focus & Challenge
As the IT Customer Engagement Content Manager you will manage the Global End User Services (EUS) communications, both content and process. This includes working directly with our Service teams to plan, develop and deliver engaging communications, materials and appropriate collateral around service change, engaging with key partners through our strategic social media platform and using this platform to ensure that our messages are reaching the right audience. Where appropriate we will also collaborate on material for other internal AZ media outlets like the Company Portal.
You will be an advocate within EUS, for both Company and EUS content, to ensure that the group remains up to date with all the latest and most important news.
You will also support communication governance, ensuring this is well understood and embedded throughout the End User Services organisation whether current service or project teams.
You will also help organise large scale communications campaigns within End User Services, working with key IT partners to ensure that the messaging is aligned with global requirements and standards. This role will work across End User Services but also be closely aligned with other IT teams to ensure clarity of messaging, especially where the change is cross organisational\functional.Typical Accountabilities
- Manage the communications governance process and drive/embed within End User Services Service change processes.
- Work with all End User Services teams to ensure that messaging is appropriate, relevant to audience, easy to understand and delivers at the right level.
- Work with EUS translation services to provide fully translated material where required.
- Be the evangelist for End User Services on our company social media platform (Workplace by Facebook)
- Use Workplace by Facebook to highlight key messages within the End User Services group
- Represent End User Services as a communications ambassador in appropriate forums
- Engage with the wider IT communications partners to ensure that customer impacting messages are shared as broadly as possible
- Manage a calendar of service change for End User Services that also determines communication requirements
- Define and develop a communications toolkit that can be used by teams that will improve their service communications
- Manage licensing and governance for existing customer engagement tools (Slido & Thinktank)
- Experience using Workplace by Facebook as a communications tool.
- Experience in delivering digital learning and developing content for diverse global audiences
- Experience in crafting global campaigns to support programmes of change in large global organisations.
- Experience in engaging a global workforce through social media channels.
- Proven track record to work cross-team in a global environment
- Proven track record of working with senior partners to deliver metrics and reporting and programme updates
- Self-starter with proactive approach
- Experience of an IT environment with an understanding of IT processes, tools and other associated mechanisms.
- Project or programme management experience
- Experience in working with data to validate risks and priorities
- Experience and involvement with major IT transformation projects or programmes.
- Experienced in use of: Adobe Creative software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, Audition, InDesign, Animate ).
- Content management system/Web Design
- Design infographics
- Design presentations & use of graphic elements to engage audiences
- Design of individual elements for Animators
If this sounds of interest.. Apply today!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'