IT Services Partner
Competitive Salary DOE
Based in Sandwich
Our client is a dynamic, forward thinking company looking to expand their current team. They have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Services Partner to oversee all things IT and work alongside their IT provider.
You'll support the delivery of all IT services, resolving all day to day service requests to enable the company to run as smoothly as possible, whilst also planning IT services to support growth.
As the company is continuing to expand, it is likely the day to day IT duties will not take up all of your time. As such, our client is looking for someone that is interested in getting involved in other projects across the business.
- Deal with all IT issues for 1st line support/networking/hosted servers
- Carry out IT equipment audits as required
- Create relevant application and/or application functionality to ensure the continued improvement of the wider business operations
- Responsible for maintaining the asset records of equipment that is purchased, moved or disposed of
- Infrastructure; System implementation; Maintenance
- Negotiate IT contracts and service agreements
- Broad technical understanding of IT infrastructure and development
- Experience working in IT Support
- Experience of information security management
- Ability to work to own initiative and in collaboration with others
- Ability to communicate at all levels of management.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'