IT Control Administrator
My client is a Technology company affiliated with one of the World’s largest Banks who specialize in the continuous design and operation of IT Infrastructure Services. They have a requirement for a IT Control Administrator to join them on a contractual basis until the end of the year.
The IT Control Analyst will be critical in providing support, maintenance and development of IT Security Service. The individual will be a member of a team of security professionals with varied skills required to sustain and evolve the IT Security function which are essential to our ongoing success.
The IT Security function will be the responsibility of the IT Control Manager. The IT Control Analyst will be responsible for delivering effective services to support the provision of the IT Security function and as such the successful candidate will demonstrate experience and ability to be a key contributor to this type of initiative.
- The individual will be responsible for creating, amending and deleting user application accounts as well as undertaking housekeeping of these accounts to ensure a highly controlled IT environment
- Administer the joiners’ movers and leavers process and updating records and user accounts for new and existing staff with changes to information
- Develop and manage information security administration procedures.
- Coordinate and monitor security access for all applications.
- Review logs and alerts for anomalies and potential security breaches.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge of information technology sufficient to perform job purpose.
- Maintain appropriate relationships with junior/middle level staff with the objective of increasing understanding.
- Perform related and special duties as assigned.
- The ability to administer user accounts on Windows and Unix platforms is essential.
- The role holder must be able to assist with the development of new IT and SOx controls.
- A very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is also required.
- The IT Control Analyst will be required to demonstrate ability to work within a team and individually
- Candidates who have demonstrable experience of success in highly complex or large scale are of particular interest.
- A good understanding of IT Control and user administration in a role-based access control environment.
- The candidate will be expected to have proven experience in at least one area of IT Security, and a good working knowledge of most other aspects of IT Security and Control.
- Additionally, should be able to demonstrate success in support & delivery relationships with other IT functions, and on major projects.
- The role holder will ideally have experience of operating within a Capital Markets environment.
- Microsoft Excel
- SOX Compliancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"