Verelogic Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an IT Contractors Resourcer to join their team. We are looking for a strong-minded person to come into the team and hit the ground running, with some training. The ideal candidate must show telephonic confidence, and be able to hold a conversation with candidates and at times clients.
- You must be able to maintain a key relationship between our end clients and Verelogic, keeping the communication levels high.
- You must be able to work closely with consultants to understand job specification.
- You must be confident in resourcing candidates using a variety of avenues (job boards, social media, in-house database, etc.).
- You must be able to build talent pools of candidates.
- You will prepare candidates for interviews.
- You will have interview management.
- You will attend client meetings with consultants when required.
- You will build and maintain data base accurately.
- You will be confident in lead generation - passing on leads from candidates to consultants
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Experience in resourcing for IT specific roles.
- The ability to hit KPI’s.
- Be excellent at building and maintaining relationships.
- Be confident, with a good sense of humour.
- You will be a good team player.
- You will have a positive attitude
Essential Skills Required:
- Previous recruitment experience (2/3+ years ideally).
- Able to multi-task.
- Work well under pressure.
- Good communicator.
- Able to prioritise.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'