Position: IT Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20K - £35k, plus competitive commission structure
Are you a 360 consultant with 18 months experience and are looking for a company who can offer a warm desk?
(Must have experience generating new buisness)
The company is a small IT staffing solutions agency with a big impact that provide servicing to clients and professionals worldwide. That have been established for 12 years and supply staff within a number of different vertical/niches.
The role will be a generic 360 role generating new business as and when, you will be given a platform with accounts ready to use. The responsibility of this role will be to focus on nurturing existing clients due to so many live jobs to fill as well as to focus on pulling new roles of new clients within contract recruitment.
- Networking to identify new business opportunities though the use of strong networking and market knowledge
- Attend meetings and networking events
- Building and nurturing existing relationships
- Filling live roles
- In-depth knowledge on the market and service you are representing
- Focus on building an excellent relationship with existing key clients by offering professional advice and relevant updates in the market
- Effectively demonstrate "best practices" and promote brand awareness
20 Days holiday
Market leading commission structures.
Working hours 8:30am - 6pm
Team and individual incentives
- Business Development
- IT Recruitment
- Client Requirements