Our client an international company that works within the medical sector is looking for an IT compliance specialist to join their team, based in London or Paris.
The candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the client assurance. The will also lead the compliance discussions with the customer security contacts and support the sales and business development teams.
Skills Required: -
- Eight years minimum information security compliance and risk management experience
- Exposure to IT security, audit methodologies and risk management
- Proven ability in managing and implementing security governance, risk and compliance and audits
- Knowledge of SOC, ISO, HIPAA and PCIDSS
- Business communication sills
- Degree in Information Security, Information Technology or related subject
- ISO 27XXX Lead Auditor, CISA, good knowledge of HIPAA, CSOE, PCI DSS certified.
- Fluent English with French or German language speaking skills
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please give us a call at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
- IT Compliance