Reporting to the Head of IT, the IT Commercials Analyst (Part Time) is part of a team responsible for helping to deliver best in class service to customers and in house users over various Tour Operating applications and related interfaces required to deliver the service. In addition they manage the delivery of change to these applications.
The role of the IT Commercials Analyst is to manage all aspects of IT contracts with third party Suppliers, review terms/costs and assist the Head of IT in all aspects of the IT Budget. He or she will have significant voice and email contact with suppliers and internal stakeholders and so is expected to build exceptional working relationships with all key stakeholders to deliver outstanding results.
What you will be doing
Manage all IT third party contract renewals for CRYSTAL within the agreed budget
- Serve as the point of contact on contractual matters, review terms, and recommend changes
- Ensure that all contracts are signed by all parties
- Make sure that all third party contracts are loaded onto SharePoint and their expiry date set up as a 3 to 5 months reminder within SharePoint
- Manage the IT Commercials Mailbox within Outlook
- Raise various Purchase orders within IT (for contractors, suppliers) via Dynamics PO system or manually
- Assist the Head of IT in producing detailed cost breakdown of IT Services for Budget requirements
- Regularly monitor and review cost and expenditure to ensure that services are met within budget
- Assist Finance to produce actuals for all IT services within the agreed Budget
- Manage all third party monthly invoices with their budget codes in the MW invoice system as well as via emails and send these onto the relevant Managers for approval
- Investigate Invoice queries from Suppliers i.e. why an invoice has not been paid and liaise with the Accounts department to resolve these
- Help to identify and cancel any retired IT services
What we are looking for
- Good communicator and team player
- Competent on Excel
- Diligent with strong attention to detail
- Confident to work with wide range and level of staff including staff based offshore
- Establish and maintain excellent third party relationships
- A basic understanding of business and commercial processes, ideally in a travel or retail environment
Working within TUI group
For us in Crystal Ski Holidays, the mountain is everything. We love it as much as our customers do - and we get to talk about it every day. Imagine that?
Since 1981 we’ve been finding the best places to ski, and the most beautiful lakes and mountains to awaken our senses in the summer months. We are the UK’s leading ski operator and our success is rooted in our people and their passion for the mountains. Many of us started out as reps overseas and have developed careers in the UK after several seasons on the snow. In fact several of the Leadership team started out that way.
We are enthusiastic, fun, approachable, and expert on all things ski & lakes. We work hard for our customers to ensure they can easily choose, book and experience the best possible holiday for them.
Crystal is part of TUI Group, the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide with over 1,800 travel agencies across Europe, six airlines operating more than 130 aircraft, more than 300 Group-owned hotels and resorts and twelve cruise ships. Our 63,000 colleagues, all with a passion for holidays, work hard to deliver our customer promise ”Discover your smile”
Help make our customers smile and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and pension scheme. Additional benefits include holiday, flight and foreign exchange discounts, a childcare voucher scheme and lots more.*
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job