IT Command Centre Shift Leader
Working Hours: Shift basis (07:00 to 19:00 and 19:00 to 07:00) rotating shift Monday to Sunday
Salary: Competitive Salary (+ car allowance) (+ Shift Allowance)
Purpose of the Role:
To effectively manage an IT Command Centre Shift Team. To ensure that all operating, procedures, reporting and documentation are carried out and maintained to agreed standards. To successfully manage all incidents up to and including a High Notification.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and improve operating practices on the team
- Analyse processing out clearing and in clearing data using SCOM, Control-M and Workflow Monitoring tools.
- Provide business with an analysis of data when requested.
- Provide effective Man Management of the team, including development, training and logging MI.
- Plan, monitor and allocate workloads, ensuring adequate cover is provided by the shift at all times.
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement of the IT Command Centre operations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in IT Command Centre
- Experience or knowledge of systems automation/scheduling
- ITIL awareness
- Knowledge of Incident management, escalation process and current SLA's
- Previous supervisory or Management experience.
- Control-M and Workflow Monitoring tools