IT Command Centre Analyst
Working Hours: (35 hr per week) 12 hour (07:00 to 19:00 and 19:00 and 07:00) rotating shift Monday to Sunday.
Salary: Competitive (+ shift allowance)
Purpose of the Role:
To monitor and operate all of the IT Command Centre (ITCC) systems, following correct procedures, alerts, job instructions and actions. To manage all incidents correctly, including effective communication, updates and escalation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Operate system job schedules using BMC Control M, Metalogic Supervisor and other scheduling products.
- Analyse processing
- Create ITCC processes and procedures where necessary.
- Assess designs and processes as part of project review work.
- Create and action Operational Acceptance testing plans.
- Where necessary input to projects by means of risk reviews, document reviews & meetings
- Monitor and action systems, server and application alerts
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A full understanding of all IT Command Centre tools, alerting and automation.
- Expert knowledge of multiple IT systems.
- A full understanding of the incident management process.
- A good knowledge of Services and SLA's.
- Ability to train others.
- ITIL knowledge.
- BMC Control
- Workflow Monitoring Tools