A leading Bank would like to hire an IT Category Manager for Procurement office. This is a Temp position on a PAYE basis, rate negotiable and dependent on skill & experience.
This role is pivotal for the management of the entire IT spend. The role is part of a small team and interfaces with senior stakeholders. Currently the Procurement team are tasked with significant savings target and thus require an IT Procurement Manager with significant experience in identifying cost saving opportunities and working to aggressive timelines to deliver savings.
- Responsible for making sure that products and services in the IT Category are sourced competitively and cost effectively and that the policies are upheld
- Identification of savings initiatives and delivery cost saving initiatives in order to meet company's saving targets
- Development comprehensive category plans, aligned the organizational objectives
- 5-7 years of IT Category Management
- Advanced understanding of Technology: HW, SW and Services
- Advanced understanding of SRM
- Advanced understanding of contract drafting
- Senior stake holder management
- Proven results in leading commercial negotiations with suppliers and ability to influence stakeholders to deliver the right outcome
- Data management, advanced analytical capability
Who we're looking for?
- IT procurement experience, gained in a related industry or large blue chip organisation in a similar landscape
- Significant Category Management experience and outstanding strategic sourcing and contract management expertise
- Exceptional analytical skills, and the ability to accurately present large amounts of detailed financial data to diverse audiences
- An accomplished negotiator with effective relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to deliver savings through strategic category planning
Persuasive and credible, an organised planner and a natural problem solver
If you are interested in this role please apply in the first instance by sending your CV Thank you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'