Our client, a fast-growing IT solutions provider, who provide comprehensive IT services such as software, cloud, infrastructure solutions to their clients in the Commercial, Public, and education sector, is now seeking a well-organised and confident person to join their team as a IT buyer. This position offers you a great opportunity to work closely with senior management. Apply now!
Duties and responsibilities
- Set-up, maintain new suppliers and products to company’s Sage system
- Maintain good relationship with suppliers by regular communication and meetings
- Responsible for the whole buying process: from Understanding of suppliers’ products and processes, liaison and price negotiation with suppliers and vendors when possible, generate purchasing orders and review, delivery follow-up to the clients
- Take care of other buying process such as travel, accommodation, office supplies etc.
- Organise and prepare documentations throughout the buying process, including sales/purchasing order, delivery notes, invoices /debit or credit note etc.
- Support internally and external to ensure information are up-to-date and on-time delivery to clients, and understand business requirement to justify buying budgeting
- Evaluate and report to senior management on weekly basis
Personal Qualifications and experience
- Experience within the IT vendor/distribution sector
- Good understanding of the buyer process
- Good communication, negotiation skills, desirably an influencer
- Well-organised, self-motivated, attention to details and able to work independently
- Good IT Literacy
- Good business sense and professional manner (confidentiality, integrity)
Are you up for this challenge? Don’t miss the chance to get into this high potential company.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We’ve worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won’t rest until everyone is happy.
Keywords: IT Channel, Nottingham, managed service provider, Corporate, Buying, Purchasing, negotiation, communication, liaison, Sage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job