Working with internal and Group stakeholders, the candidate will be responsible to run multiple information systems and IT projects related to Retail, Wholesales, CRM & IT, becoming the primary point of contact for all the above topics.
A fast growing international premium retail brand, looking for a Retail Systems Manager
- Responsible to manage new and exciting information systems projects across different fields (pricing, digital in store, client apps, digital in showroom, data-driven retail) according to brand priorities.
- Responsible of running periodic review with the business in order to identify and formalise new requirements and then relay them to the group for systems' enhancements.
- Primary point of contact for all topics related to front office system
- Support business partners in the transition and change management phase, developing expertise to meet business objectives, identifying ways to improve processes, where applicable, and implement best practices.
- Work closely with CIO on key strategic initiatives for the brand
- Strong experience in any of the Retail sector or somewhere similar
- Technical deliveries and support within projects covering eCommerce, Finance, Supply Chain, CRM/ERP and POS
- Experience of
- Ability to work with technical teams, whilst managing stakeholders and
Willing to provide operational support, technical deliveries and manage international teams
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills with an ability to run multiple projects at the same time while being focused on results.
- Ability to lead and influence key stakeholders at board level in order to keep them working effectively together and meet projects requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Knowledge of retail systems, with the ability of translating business requirements into the definition of software functionality.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related field highly recommended. Alternatively, degree from a business school with a strong passion for technology.
- Minimum 3 years of Project or Systems management experience within the Retail or Consumer sector.
- Experience managing a team of 3 - 5 members as well as being able to work in a Matrix Environment.
- knowledge of PRINCE2 & Agile methodologies
- English: full proficiency both in written and verbal communication required.
- Italian, Spanish and/or French are a plus.
Great Exposure Board level Stakeholders.
Working for an Internationally establish Retail Brand
£50,000 - £60,000 + Package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'