We are currently recruiting for an IT Business Support Administrator on a 6 month temporary basis.
The main purpose of the role is the provision of proactive, efficient and effective administrative and business support to programmes and projects within the IT group.
Main accountabilities are:
- Organise and manage day to day activities for a specific area
- Manage pipeline planning, acting as the key point of contact
- Develop detailed plans and prioritise work to reflect business needs
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Large handling on data and complex diary requirements, analysing the output
- Resource forecasting and management
This role requires excellent planning and organisational skills, you need to have strong document control with a meticulous attention to detail.
You need to have experience of planning and supporting multiple IT requirements, and expert knowledge of standard desktop products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Technical Skills
- Technical Support