Business Support Administrator
Our client based near central Swindon are looking for a Business Support Administrator to join their IT team on a full time temporary basis, supporting a senior manager and team with a variety of duties. As the successful candidate you will be proactive, have strong administration experience and a flexible approach to tasks set.
Skills & experience needed:-
- Organising room bookings and meetings for the team
- Attending meetings and producing minutes and actions.
- Managing the change and business risk logs
- Ad hoc support to assist in maintaining and producing webinars/training material and Quick reference guides
- Managing and maintaining the department stats and information criteria to ensure all areas provide up to date responses and statuses to feed into the fortnightly report.
- Providing support to the project managers to assist in delivering the deployment and change plan. This will include chasing actions and maintaining project documentation.