IT Business Relationship Manager (BRM)
Our client, a 100 year old company who have been shaping the automotive industry with many technology firsts are setting up a coporate centre here in Dublin to transform the future of mobility via high technology solutions and services for the global automotive industry. They need your skills and experience to drive new strategies and streamline processes and systems to create the Enterprise Operating System for the future.
Summary of Position:
The Corporate Functions BRM will drive planning and implementation activities of IT enabled corporate initiatives in HR, Legal, Sales and Marketing Communications departments. This individual will be responsible for the planning and execution of assigned information technology strategy, roadmap and solution delivery projects for these departments within the corporate functions area. This role will interface with business leaders, IT program managers, architects, portfolio planners and analysts providing a rich, diversified and global work environment. A successful candidate will demonstrate a can-do attitude in a dynamic, global environment and bring with him/her a solid business-facing IT project delivery experience.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Business Relationship Management:
- Own the relationship between IT and business partners in HR, Legal, Sales and Marketing Communications
- Develop an understanding of the strategic direction of the business areas.
- Manage client approvals, acceptance, and sign-offs for IT initiatives
- Support the development of IT financial forecasts and budget plans as required
- Deliver key enterprise IT messages (e.g., use and value of common systems, re-use of existing technologies, compliance with cyber security requirements)
- Strategy and Planning
- Portfolio Planning and Management
- Business Case Development
- Roadmap Execution
- Solution Selection
- Requirements Management
- Project Initiation and Delivery Oversight
- Spend Forecasting
- Compliance Management
- IT Cost Management and Transparency
- Reporting and Communications
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.