IT Business Partner required in Warrington. SJD Accountancy has now partnered with a number of well know leading and award winning Umbrella and Accountancy Practices in the industry and is now known as the Optionis Group. Due to the expansion we are now looking for an IT Business Partner to play a pivotal role within the Group based at our head office in Warrington.
The IT Business Partner the role serves as the strategic interface between assigned business units and the IT function, you will be engaging closely with the senior stakeholders and technology partners and be responsible for ensuring that IT capabilities are aligned to meet current and future business needs.
- To provides consulting level support and guidance to the senior stakeholders and be the primary IT point of contact for specific business functions.
- Build strong relationships and maintains a high level of engagement with functional leaders, technology partners and suppliers.
- Identify, evaluate, recommend and launch new IT systems (Payroll).
- Analyse and documents business processes, identify pain points, proactively challenges current thinking and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Undertake business analysis activities to specify and design required system features and achieve technology solutions.
- Assesses the benefits/risks and costs of projects.
- Primary owner of specific business systems, acting as the gatekeeper for all application changes, managing and mitigating specific risks.
- Plan and drive UAT effort with business stakeholders and ensure the controlled deployment of software releases and application changes.
- Point of escalation for 3rd line support issues
- Responsible liaising with 3rd party suppliers.
Experience / Technical Skills
- Hands on experience implementing, supporting or administering large complex payroll systems.
- Experienced in engaging with both senior stakeholders and delivering through technology partners to manage Enterprise Applications.
- Business Analysis experience, requirements gathering, process mapping and writing user requirements in both a traditional and Agile style.
- Strong applications delivery background with broad knowledge across all areas of IT.
- Degree qualified or a professional qualification from a recognised body such as ISEB or BCS would be considered.
- Payroll qualification (distinct advantage)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job