Please note that the basic on offer will be between £25,000 - £30,000
plus on top of this you can uncapped bonus - typically looking at bringing this up to a minimum of £60K
Business Development Executive / Account Manager
Place of work:
Orpington, Kent & Field Based
Full Time 40hrs per calendar week
My client is a leading supplier of IT & web services to business and charities throughout the UK. They have earned an impressive reputation as a result of their professional approach, vast industry knowledge and expertise, outstanding customer service and account management.
Charities & SME Businesses
Head of Business Development
Operations Director, Head of Business Development and colleagues across the business.
They are seeking a sales professional to join and help us expand the businessand grow the customer base in a competitive market place.
The role will be a mixture of technical account management (upselling, cross-selling and nurturing existing accounts) and new business development. You will be a consultative seller, ideally having sold IT services in previous roles.
Ideally suited to a self-sufficient, passionate and innovative individual, this is a key sales role within the business.
Knowledge of IT, cloud solutions and Managed Service Provider background would be advantageous.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Sourcing, researching and prospecting new business opportunities
- Understanding potential client’s IT requirements
- Being able to manage and create a sales pipeline
- Developing and following up on existing leads
- Writing proposals and preparing quotations
- Leading presentations and demonstrations to clients
- Meeting sales targets through effective planning and budgeting
- Qualifying opportunities to maximise selling time
- Providing support, information and guidance to clients
- Researching and understanding market developments and technology trends
- Attend events/exhibitions as required and actively participate in industry events
- New business leads will be self-generated via client referrals and effective outreach
- The role predominently requires working in the South East - candidates must be prepared to travel when required.
- The successful candidate will be expected to sit an agreed number of customer facing appointments per week.
- Experience in IT Sales
- High level of personal organisation and time management skills
- Previous proven sales experience and a track record within the IT/Managed Services industry preferred
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Be self- motivated, target driven and hungry to succeed
- Keen to learn new technologies and present solutions to clients
Field based with some office working and extensive territory wide travel
UK citizenship and work permit
Clean driving licence
Initial telephone interview, followed by in-person interview
Braundton Consulting is a recruitment agency recruiting on behalf of this client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job