I'm currently hiring for a Microsoft-focused IT Business Development Director on behalf of a well-known Microsoft Partner and IT Consulting firm in the City.
You will be responsible for selling Azure, Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365 solutions to clients in the Retail and Manufacturing space.
Below are some of the key requirements:
- Over 10 years of experience in this field
- Previous track record of winning large-scale bids across a range of industries (ideally Retail)
- Extensive experience in contract negotiations
- Well-versed in the full Microsoft project lifecycle delivery and digital transformation
- Strong knowledge and understanding of one or more of the following - Azure, Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing business that is a leader in its respective industry!
If this sounds interesting, please apply with your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'