Are you an ambitious Business Analyst / Functional Lead looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to work for a company with a major European wide technology transformation? Do you have strong Dynamics 365 Experience with implementation and delivery under your belt?
As the successful candidate you will be well versed with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and specifically its Inventory and Operations modules. You will be the subject matter export to help the business roll this out across multiple European locations with the UK spearheading the programme. Other Key responsibilities include;
- Manage your team in ensuring day to day tasks and issues are dealt with on a timely basis and communicated accordingly to both Stakeholders and senior management.
- Prioritise and manage workloads, meeting key deadlines
- Application of excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills & empowering your team to deliver to those same standards
- * Assist in the problem-solving of any issues logged by process owners/end users and liaise with the business process owners to ensure enhancements are prioritised and consistent across all countries.
* Support the continued process improvements of D365 across all countries
* Demonstrate full end to end business process knowledge in all areas, including detailed understanding of and support for both technical and functional aspects therein
* Support with the implementation and rollout of MS D365 including integrations to legacy systems
In return we offer a great salary and benefits package and the chance to advance your career with a forward thinking business, executing a key transformational programme that will leave a true legacy for future growth.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: -notice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'