REED Technology are delighted to announce a partnership with a leading software solutions provider. With a strong team based in Northern Ireland, my client is keen to grow their Business Analytics team with graduates passionate about technology and keen to further develop their career in software working with clients across the UK and globally.
• Develop an analytical approach to gather client requirements
• Production of requirement specs for projects
• Creation of project estimates
• Post project reviews, cost analysis against projections
• Developing skills to develop client relationships
• Developing a strong information security awareness
• 2.1 BSc in Business Management/Computer science
• Confident communicator
• Critical thinking
• Ability to work in a team
• Logical & organised approach
Benefits & Remuneration
• Competitive salary with performance related bonuses
• Flexible working
• Generous annual leave
• Career development framework
• Extended benefits including: pension, extended healthcare & more
• Free parking
• Extensive employee wellness plans including breakfasts, social events, payday rewards
If you’re interested in this role please do get in touch with Calum McKnight at the REED Technology team at . Alternatively call our office line on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'