This is a great opportunity for a customer facing Business Analyst with either IT Systems or B.I / Business Intelligence skills in either to join an award-winning Cyber Security and Network consultancy. You will initially work on a large Data Discovery Project on behalf of a global Telecoms giant in the UK and across Europe, spending part of your time on customer site in Hampshire with occasional European travel, then subsequently working on Security related projects on a host of large, multi-national customers. Basic of circa £45k plus 10% annual bonus. Hampshire /Surrey.
This is a great opportunity for IT Business Analyst to join a growing organisation at the start of an interesting and challenging security project with a high-profile Telecoms customer, operating thousands of customer databases across different European operations.
Role profile for the IT Business Analyst includes:
* Work with a PM and a technical team that includes a Security DBAs and a Lead Consultant to discover, develop and maintain security policy and standards, by analysing and cataloguing data.
* Map "As Is" and "To Be" for customer requirements across various Opco's, liaising with key stakeholders across approx. 10 different IT teams across Europe, adopting the requirements definition to different country needs.
* Organising, speciating and modelling requirements, communicating regularly with the project and technical teams.
The successful candidate should have the following:
* Experienced Business Analyst within an IT systems environment with great verbal and written communication skills.
* Data modelling / Business Intelligence (BI) skills and practical experience in working on security related projects or data discovery projects would be beneficial but not essential.
* An understanding of SOX, Data Protection Act, POCI-DSS etc and Imperva is desirable (not essential).
In return, you can expect a stimulating working environment with great career opportunities, with a company working with brand leaders in their markets.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst with either security related, data analysis or IT project experience, looking for your next career move, contact Shayda Ehsani or Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information.
Inspire People is acting as an employment agency on behalf of individuals and the employer.
Business Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst / B.I / BI / Imperva / Security / SOX / POCI-DSS
- Business Analysis
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence