KH Resourcing are recruiting for one of our most prestigious clients within the KBB industry and a vacancy has arisen within the IT Solutions Team for an experienced Business Analyst.
This position has a very competitive salary attached including other excellent benefits.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual, who is able to manage and prioritise your own workload. You will have strong communication skills and feel comfortable dealing with different levels of stakeholders. Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate a methodical approach to problem solving and be committed to producing high-quality analysis deliverables. You will be able to work as part of a team, eager to learn new skills and develop your knowledge of business analysis. Working with business and IT stakeholders to agree appropriate solutions and Identifying solutions to business issues, and looking for business opportunities
• Participating in, or running of, project meetings, including planning, estimation, retrospectives etc.
• Undertaking of testing activities
• Supporting project management and wider departmental processes
• Supporting the delivery of IT systems and any organisational changes
• Identifying project risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies
• Assisting in the implementation and adoption of Agile tools and techniques
• Experience as a hands-on BA on large scale software delivery projects
• Practical experience in the elicitation, analysis, and communication of requirements
• Experience of working on Greenfield software development projects
• Experience with Epics, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Product Backlogs, etc.
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Experience in the generation of wireframes, prototypes, and mock-ups
• Experience with BPD and notation tools such as BPMN, UML, IDEF0 or similar
• Knowledge and experience using Atlassian products (JIRA and Confluence)
• Working knowledge of business areas such as Supply, Order Processing, Quoting, Bill of Materials
To be truly successful in this role you will have previous experience of working with ERP, CRM, CPQ, SCM, and/or PLM systems and show skills in business change activities.
It is essential to have strong experience of working on large complex projects, ideally within a Manufacturing environment, preferably furniture manufacture working on an enterprise wide Transformation programme and working knowledge of business areas such as Supply, Order Processing, Quoting, Bill of Materials.
If you are interested please forward an up to date CV with contact details immediately.
- Atlassian JIRA
- PLM Systems