- Investigation, analysis and review of existing IT systems.
- Documenting new and existing work flows and business processes.
- Setting up and running workshops to facilitate the analysis of current working practices.
- Feasibility studies and business case development.
- Receiving assignments in the form of objectives and establishing own milestones.
- Risk and benefit tracking of all projects
- Defining business requirements, scoping and planning projects.
- Responsibility for IT projects, agreeing project plans and following them through to a successful conclusion.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a project management role
- Mixed experience of projects within; Infrastructure and Software Development.
- You will have managed multiple projects simultaneously and worked on the full project life-cycle.
- Ideally PRINCE2 certified.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job