- The BA will design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
- This role forms part of the Windows 10 project and is part of the Windows 10 Project Team.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Interpreting client needs, determining how they fit into global priorities and managing expectations by building collaborative relationships.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Taking responsibility for design and analysis of software improvements.
- Seasoned Business Analyst with at least 5 years experience and previous Windows 10 rollout experience
- Previous experience working in a law firm is essential
- Experience of project methodologies and assisting in large scale projects
- Ideally BCS certified
This is a 6 month fixed-term contract.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job