IT Business Analyst (Trade Finance) Multinational FinTech- £80-90K Basic Salary, Plus Good Bonus
IT Business Analyst (Trade Finance)
You will participate in all activities across the software delivery life cycle starting with the familiarisation of the proposal to the bank, prepare for product walkthrough, participate or anchor product walk through session. You will analyse and respond to requirements and queries related to Intellect Trade Finance platform, identify customizations and potential product roadmap items and communicate the same to the bank, participate in solution review and solution sign-off workshops, review and create documentation, provide user training, participate in defect triaging and support go live activities. You will be collaborating closely with the offshore BAs, testing teams and development team.
You will be trained on the Intellect Trade product offering and are expected to be hands on and thorough with the system capability and features and work closes with the offshore BA’s, testing and development team.
While the primary role is that of a product delivery business analyst you will also be exposed to various client acquisition and pre-sales activities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Anchor the product walk through sessions and get sign-off on the solution to be delivered
- Requirements gathering and analysis, gap and impact analysis, definition of business and system process flows, evaluate various alternate solutions to determine the effective and feasible solution
- Create various documentation such as user journeys, use cases Functional Specifications, user manuals
- Participate in Interface Study and identify the key, mandatory data elements to be exchanged between Intellect Trade and other partner systems and review failover mechanisms.
- Act as a quality gate to provide key business scenarios, review the solution, design and test cases to ensure that user requirements are being effectively addressed
- Support test planning, analyse impact of testing incomes and make necessary amendments
- Participate in defect triage calls during UAT and be the product expert to provide explanation on what is expected behaviour or a change request or a defect.
- Participate in demos and requirements discussions to prospective clients
- Provide functional and domain related inputs for creation of responses to RFPs
- Stay updated on recent developments in the trade finance business and technology on an on-going basis and feed into the product roadmap with innovative solution ideas.
- Develop an insight into customer perspectives and pain points and feed the same into the roadmap for the Intellect Trade Finance Products
Excellent Trade Finance domain skills, with prior Trade Finance work experience in a bank followed by BA experience in an IT firm (product company preferred) or experience as a Trade Finance Business Analyst in an IT firm.
- 10 to 12 years of overall work experience in the banking sector, of which 5-7 years should be in the trade finance domain and 2-3 years as a business analyst.
- Experience working in product management or operations or trade finance advisory function in a bank followed by experience in the IT sector as a BA or Product Manager would be an added advantage.
- Experience working in the trade finance division of an IT product company or implementing trade finance products at Tier 1 banks
- Experience across the SDLC in at least one trade finance project
- Excellent Business analyst skills - requirements elicitation and elaboration, analysis & solution, documentation
- Excellent English communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment and ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to anticipate issues and respond to unforeseen changes
- Detailed knowledge of the business process for various trade finance products for local and international trade including booking of accounting entries to customer and general ledger/contingent liability accounts
- Knowledge of supply chain finance would be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of UCPDC 600, URR 725, URC 500 regulations
- Strong knowledge on URDG, ISP
- Familiarity with regulations like AML, OFAC
- Detailed knowledge SWIFT Message of MT 4XX, MT7XX ( SCORE messages as well ), MT1XX, MT2XX series
- SWIFT, SEPA, Standing Instructions, Direct Debits knowledge expected.
- Knowledge on DTA and Bolero will be an added advantage
- Business Analysis
- Business Analyst
- Retail Banking
- Software Development
- Trade Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'