IT Business Analyst - Brighton - £45,000 DOE
Lynx recruitment is working with a software house within the defence sector. My client is looking for an IT Business Analyst to be the main focus on an in-depth understanding of customer and technical requirements, identifying process improvements and demonstrate effective management of assignments to deliver on time and on budget.
- Prepare for the analysis activity through reviewing the domain and evaluating stakeholders
- Review the analysis and produce requirements with supporting documentation, which both the customer and technical teams understand
- Conduct the analysis activity at customer locations in the UK or abroad to have face to face discussions
- Communicate the documented analysis
- Be accountable for the project scope in line with budget and customer expectations
- Experience in delivering software using various software methodologies, particularly Agile and Waterfall
- Recognised Business Analyst qualification
- Agile, Lean and/or Six Sigma experience
- Experience in developing and documenting requirements with acceptance tests
- Experience in creating UML models and diagrams, particularly conceptual domain models, activity diagrams, and use case diagrams
- Experience within stakeholder management
- Must be able to achieve Security Clearance (SC) status
If this role is of an interest, please apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'