"Our Client will be interviewing and onboarding remotely during COVID-19"
We are currently looking for a skilled IT Business Analyst for our growing client based in the South Manchester area.
Working as part of a busy multinational business the role will involve supporting the Sales and Marketing teams in pre-sales activity and the Development team within the IT Department team who are building and working on enterprise-grade software systems, specifically in relation to their Marketing Operations Suite. You will enjoy direct customer liaison, solving problems, delivering beneficial changes, maintaining the system and process controls, and be able to communicate with a varied audience.
Responsibilities and skills for the IT Business Analyst:
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done
- Analyze business requirements and user needs to agree on detailed functional and technical requirements and plans, drawing on input from internal and external subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs to identify the highest value deliverables
- Commercial experience within a similar role
- Able to present technical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Agile software development experience
- Excellent problem-solving and analysis skills
Benefits for the IT Business Analyst
- Flexible working
- Excellent career progression
How do you apply for this position?
If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply!
IT Business Analyst (AGILE) - Up to £55k
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'