IT BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR
The IT Business Administrator role involves the smooth running of the office, including:
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail;
• Answering the telephone and forwarding messages as appropriate;
• Providing support to meetings as required;
• Liaising with customers to book in routine service visits
• Arranging the diary for the week to provide efficiency
- Previous administration experience within an office environment (useful)
- Graduate level
- Good IT skills
- Accurate under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'