At Sky Betting & Gaming we don’t have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we’ve created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
People & Support Tribe:
Our tribe is made up of all kinds of teams from HR, PR and Legal to Finance, Internal Communications, Brand & Creative. Together we work with people across the business, extending a vital hand of support, help and guidance to everyone who needs it.
Our head office in Leeds city centre is our engine room. It’s where deals are done. Where decisions are made. Where our Marketing, Digital, Finance, Communications and Creative role models do their stuff. The Tribe helps to support, guide and develop the amazing people behind our brilliant customer experiences, cutting edge tech, and industry leading business.
It’s our brand that drives our proposition and makes us unique. And, our brand team work closely with Sky to ensure consistency and drive cohesion to provide our customers with an experience and product offering that you’d expect from a brand so closely linked to Sky Sports.
Vibrant. Modern. Fast paced. Our head office is the place to be. Join us here and put your skills into action to keep everything running smoothly, day in, day out.
What you’ll do…
As a member of the Internal Audit team you will report directly into the Head of Internal Audit. You will be required to have a thorough understanding of technology risk and be able to offer practical and pragmatic recommendations to improve business processes in this area. The role will also require you to support ad-hoc business reviews / investigations and risk management activities across the business.
How you’ll do it….
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To plan and execute project assurance and IT internal audit assignments, including the preparation of concise and effectively written reporting documents for communication to the Audit Committee;
- To perform specialist and complex audits addressing technology risks;
- Identify pragmatic audit recommendations that balance the business benefit against the associated risk;
- Work effectively with key business stakeholders to finalise reports and agree actions;
- Ensure that audit recommendations are tracked to completion;
- Build positive relationships across the business and actively promote the work of the team to improve business understanding of Internal Audit and Risk Management;
- Identify new and developing areas of risk for escalation to the leadership team;
- Identify key areas of risk that may need further attention as part of the annual audit plan;
- Provide ad-hoc business support to meet the needs of the business; and
- Support business wide risk management activities.
What skills we would like you to have...
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders;
- Holder of a CISA / CISM / CISSP certification;
- Holder of an ACA/ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent would be desirable;
- Experience of performing IT assurance and risk management activities and reporting to senior stakeholders;
- Knowledge in the areas of IT Governance, Information Security, IT Operations and Change Management procedures;
- Experience of project assurance on agile developments would be desirable;
- Experience of performing business investigations and identifying root causes of specific business issues;
- Experience of operating in a heavily regulated environment; including the ability to interpret and understand international regulations;
- Effective report writing skills to ensure that audit findings are clear, concise and well-articulated;
- Need to be a naturally proactive self-starter;
- The ability to build positive working relationships within the business;
- Be able to operate in a fast paced technology driven environment; and
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK’s leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It’s a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.
- Risk Management